1782 Astra Rd., Comox, BC
Bella’s is a luxurious oceanside Vancouver Island bed & breakfast in the Comox Valley, British Columbia. The Comox Valley consists of Courtenay, Cumberland, and Denman & Hornby Islands. Mid- point between Victoria ( convenient to Seattle, Washington and Vancouver, B.C.) and Port Hardy ( convenient to Haida Gwaii and Prince Rupert) Comox / Courtenay is well served by B.C. Ferries, floatplanes, Comox Airport and bus lines to readily visit Powell River and the Sunshine Coast, Port Alberni, Ucluelet, Tofino, Campbell River, Gold River, Port Alice, Port McNeill and Port Hardy. If you are travelling to Canada for the first time and you want lots of beach to play on you will find that you get a lot more waterfront here as compared to a standard Vancouver b&b.
Adventure tourism abounds on Vancouver Island ….accommodate kayaking, whale watching ( Greys and Orcas), bear watching, downhill & cross country skiing on Mount Washington, windsurfing, kitesurfing, fishing for trout, chinook & cohoe salmon and halibut, horseback riding and spelunking.
At Bella’s Beachfront B & B stroll the beach , dig for clams, launch your kayak in the surf or put your feet up and just relax in the hot tub. This British Columbia oceanview is spectacular.. eagles, herons, seals, sea lions, kingfishers, the fishing fleet, sailboats, tugboats and cruise ships to/from Alaska in the Georgia Strait. In alternate years have a front room seat for the Comox Airshow ! Check out the aboutcomoxvalley.com web site for things to see and do in the valley.
Please pay by PayPal or when you arrive. You can pay by PayPal when you Book your visit.
- Your bedroom has 1 queen size bed with direct access to the spacious deck & hot tub.
- There are eight (8) golf courses in the Comox Valley, including Crown Isle
and Glacier Greens
- Guests have their own private entry.
- The night sky can be amazing….we are away from the city lights and traffic noises.
- Magnificent sunrise over the City of Powell River on the mainland is awesome!
- Wireless internet connection, private fridge, microwave, and coffee/tea station in room.
- Please use the laundry facilities on request and TV in adjacent living area (TV is kept off when not in use by guests).
NEW! Now we can take 2 couples (additional charge of $70)
We have added a fold out cabinet bed in the living room right next to the main bedroom. It will be curtained off at night for privacy. Ensuite bathroom will have to be shared. No extra charge for air beds for kids to sleep in either room.